- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- RS.20000.00 TO RS. 30000.00 INR
Multiple Speed Flexible Shaft Grinder
We manufacture & export BHARTIYA FLEXIBLE SHAFT GRINDER MACHINES ranging from 0.75 to 2.5 H.P. and also with single phase and three-phase range.
Our motors are thoroughly tested for insulation and overloading; incorporated with a high quality windings and bearings. The motors are absolutely trouble free and mounted with an easily accessible rotary switch.
Our flexible shafts are manufactured with superior quality raw material to ensure longer product life. The shafts can be easily fitted or dismantled from the motor at one end and tool holder at the other end.
Our tool holders to suit different applications like mounting of grinding wheels, mounted points sanding discs and right angle attachments. The individual components in the assembly of the tool holder are made with proper heat treatment, dimensional and surface finish, forms, profiles etc.
The separation of drive unit and the tool itself provides for complete freedom of operation, without fatigue, during long working periods. Additionally, areas difficult to reach with other tools can be worked effectively with flexible shaft machines.
Our programme embraces single-multi and infinitely variable speed machines. Operating speeds based on long, practical experience provides for optimal cutting and surface speed, which guarantees maximum stock removal and also economic tool factor.
Advantages of machines with flexible shafts:
- Wider fields of application with universal combination possibilities.
- Light and handy tools related to specific performance.
- Operation in restricted areas.
- Wide speed range.
- Constant speed.
- High cutting capacity.
- Unaffected by constant rough working conditions.
- Rugged construction - long working life.
- Pollution free - low noise levels.
Ten good reasons why you should select 'BHARTIYA' flexible shaft machines;
- Easy to operate
- Continuous duty rating unlike tools with universal motors.
- Available for operation in single phase and 3 phase power supplies.
- Sturdy construction and dynamically balanced pressure die-cast rotor.
- Wide range of power - output and speeds to suit every application and grinding media.
- Optimum cutting speed under varying load conditions due to constant speed characteristics.
- Less than 5% RPM drop from no load unlike 40% or more in universal motor tools and pneumatic tools.
- High productivity due to continuous rating, constant speed operation, minimum operator fatigue and minimum downtime.
- Low maintenance cost due to absence of frequent armature burn out or carbon brush cleaning/replacement problems of universal motor tools and clogging of filters of pneumatic tools.
- Complete freedom of operation, minimum operator fatigue and easy accessibility to remote and restricted areas of job due to the separation of tool from drive machine unlike universal motor tools and pneumatic tools.
Max Wheel Size
Die Grinding, Deburring, Mould Grinding, Pencil Grinding
Mounted Point Tools
Grinding, Rust Removing, Buffing, Polishing Sanding, Tyre Rapsing
5'' Dia & 5'' Width
Grinding, Rust Removing, Buffing, Polishing Sanding, Typre Rapsing
5'' Dia & 5'' Width
Tyre Retreading Deck Chipping
7'' Dia. 9'' Dia.
Plot No. 268, Digvijay Industrial Estate, Upvan, Pokhran Road No. 1, Thane, Maharashtra, 400606, India